Authorized Representative Number: 291365 Mary is an Authorised Representative of Count and a director of Plan4wealth Pty Ltd and receives a salary and dividends.
Mary Benton has almost 40 years of experience in the provision of financial / accounting advice of which she has been providing financial planning advice for over 16 years.
Mary attained her Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning from FINSIA on 19 April 2006 and achieved her FASEA full accreditation from FASEA and Kaplan on 27 February 2020.
She is an FCA of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and a CA of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
Mary is also qualified to provide specialist advice in the areas of SMSFs and ASX listed products In addition, Mary is authorized to provide advice in the following areas:
- Deposit and payment products
- Government debentures, stocks and bonds
- Life products
- Managed investment schemes
- Retirement Savings Accounts
- Securities and
Qualifications (Finance related)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma (ICAA)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- AFA – Association of Financial Advisers
- FBAA – Finance Brokers Association of Australia
- CA – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Finsia – Financial Services Institute of Australia
- CA – Chartered Accountants
- Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA)
- Fellow of Finsia